Mesmerising Kashmir – Group Tour
6 Night 7 Days – Ex Srinagar
Visit : Srinagar – Sonmarg – Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Houseboat Stay
Tour Dates: 14 April 2019 – 2 May 2019 – 20 May 2019
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Snow & Ice
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
A 7 Day Tour of Paradise crafted specially for Travelers of all age who wish to explore the beauty of Kashmir at leisure. The Tour starts from Srinagar with visits to the magnificent Mughal Gardens and shopping out in the famous Lal chowk. From Day 2 the tour gets more exciting with day trip to the Himalayan Glaciers of Sonmarg, extending to at Gulmarg for exciting Gondola ride or visit to Khilanmarg. As we drive towards Pahalgam experience the Apple orchards and saffron fields with a scenery never to be forgotten. With a two night stay in Pahalgam, this tour will give a complete experience of rural Kashmir. We leave Srinagar with an enthralling experience of staying on a floating old world charm Houseboat on the Dal Lake.
- Meet & greet upon arrival.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on plan as specifiedabove on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person Sharing the room on mattress / cott.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner.
- Services of a Trip Leader will be as per the itinerary
- Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by NON AC COACH (For Maximum 15 + 02 SEATS (driver + guide) + 04 back seats Pax) as specified above (NOT AT DISPOSAL)
- 1 Complimentary Shikara Ride at Dal Lake.
- Non local vehicles are not allowed to carry passengers within council limits at Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Pahalgam. Guest can trek or hire a pony, local cab or jeep to visit Thajwas Glacier in Sonmarg, Gondola station at Gulmarg, and Aru Valley, Betab Valley in Pahalgam.
- Cable car/Gondola Ride, Shikara Ride and Speed Boat charges are not included and are to be borne by the guest.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above will be cost extra.
- Any Train fare or Airfare
- Other transportation that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the monuments, Amusement parks & Boating charges would be extra.
- Any other charges like portage at the airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, wine, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any other services apart from those above mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
- Day1 Arrival Srinagar - Local Sight sightseeing
Arrival at Srinagar Airport. Meeting and assistance by our representative. Transfer to Hotel. Time to relax and unwind. Spend your evening in tranquility with a walk along the Dal Lake.
Dinner and overnight stay Hotel – Srinagar.
- Day2 Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to Sonamarg. Around 84 kms from Kashmir’s capital city, this beautiful hill station is located in the Sindh Valley and is jotted with several colorful and flowery meadows, gorgeous streams and lofty mountain peaks.. Situated at an altitude of 2800 meters, Sonamarg (‘The meadow of gold’). Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier on additional cost, which is a major local attraction during the summer months. Sonamarg is the base of a major trek that passes along several mountain lakes – Vishansar, Kishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and
Gangabal. Sonamarg is also the take off station for the drive to Ladakh across the Zojila, a major pass in the Great Himalayan Range, through which the Srinagar-Leh Road passes.
Dinner and overnight stay Hotel – Srinagar.
- Day3 Srinagar - Pehalgam
After an early morning breakfast checkout fromHouseboat and start your day with Visit to Chashmeshahi Gardens and then proceed to Pahalgam. Enroute visit Avantipur ruins, Cricket bat factory and view Pampore Saffron fields. Reach Pehalgam – Checkin at Hotel. Evening free to stroll around or enjoy activities with your travel companions. Dinner and Stay at Hotel in Pehalgam
- Day4 Pahalgam
Explore the beautiful surrounding of Pahalgam. Enjoy photography and Lidder riverside trek.In the south-east of Srinagar situated at an altitude of 2130 mts. above sea level. It is Kashmir’s most popular resort surrounded by high mountains , dense forests, high mountain altitude lakes , it also offers 9 hole golf course, pony trails, Angling,(rainbow & brown trout’s) horse riding, trekking (both hard & soft) & various places of interest in & around like Aru valley, Beetab valley and Chandanwari (by Local Taxi of your own).
Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Enjoy get –together with your travel companions in the evening followed by dinner.
Dinner and Stay at Hotel in Pehalgam
- Day 5 Pahalgam - Gulmarg
Srinagar – Gulmarg
Distance and Time Taken : 56 Kms , 2 -3 Hrs drive approx
Night Stay/Place : Hotel – Gulmarg
After breakfast transfer from Srinagar to Gulmarg . Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination. The town is situated in the Pirpanjal range in the western Himalayas. Gulmarg literally means the meadow of flowers. Gulmarg is situated at an altitude of 2730 meters above sea level and has a gently sloping topography. Gulmarg attracts various tourists due to its natural beauty. Gulmarg offer world’s highest Cable Car (optional) that reach upto 14000 ft and other activities liktrekking, Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Sledge Ride. Gulmarg can be visited throughout the year.
- Day 6 Pahalgam - Srinagar - Shikara Ride
After breakfast go for Sightseen in Gulmarg/ go for a Gondola ride. After lunch drive back to Srinagar. Rech Srinagar by evening and checkin at Houseboat Later on Shikara Ride on Dal Lake. No experience defines romanticism more than taking a shikara ride on the serene waters of the Dal Lake. Passing lotuses floating on the Dal Lake will surely add to the moment.
Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboat – Srinagar.
- Day 7 Srinagar - Airport (Departure)
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world…. Proceed on time to board your Flight with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Board Train / Flight for return journey – drop at Srinagar Airport. Tour concludes
3 Star Category or Similar Hotels at all Locations. Some of our regular picks are given below. Choice of Hotels depends on availability and may change accordingly.
- Hotel City Grace/ Hotel Abdullah Residency – Srinagar for 02 Nights
- Hotel Affarwat or Similar – Gulmarg for 01 Night
- Hotel Royalton/Hotel Pahalgam Resort (Deluxe Rooms) – Pahalgam
- Deluxe Houseboat – Srinagar for 01 Night
On this Tour, breakfast and dinner are included on all days as specified in the Whats Included section. The menu for Breakfast and Dinner is regular Indian Cuisine in veg and addition of a local specialty on select days. We also add a Non-veg Dish to the menu on one of the days depending on availability.
Though not prohibited, we would advise NO.
Once registered we will send you a detailed list of Things to Carry which includes minute details from Toiletries to essential Medicines.