Exotic Kashmir Valley At Leisure
6 Night 7 Days – Ex Srinagar
Visit : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Sonmarg – Pahalgam
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Snow & Ice
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
This 7 Day tour is suitable for Travelers of all age who wish to explore the beauty of Kashmir – the paradise on Earth. The Tour starts from Srinagar with visits to the magnificent Mughal Gardens and shopping out in the famous Lal chowk. From Day 2 the tour gets more exciting with day trip to the Himalayan Glaciers of Sonmarg, extending to day trips to Gulmarg for the Gondola ride. As we drive towards Pahalgam experience the Apple orchards and saffron fields with a scenery never to be forgotten. With a two night stay in Pahalgam, this tour will give a complete experience of rural Kashmir. We leave Srinagar with an enthralling experience of staying on a floating old world charm Houseboat on the Dal Lake.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at a comfortable hotel.
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner at all places.
- Complimentary Shikara ride at Dal Lake
- All sightseeing and transfers by a comfortable non-AC Desire/Indigo/Amaze/Innova – according to the number of persons travelling
- Non local vehicles are not allowed to carry passengers within council limits at Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Pahalgam. Guest can trek or hire a pony, local cab or jeep to visit Thajwas Glacier in Sonmarg, Gondola station at Gulmarg, and Aru Valley, Betab Valley in Pahalgam.
- Cable car/Gondola Ride, Shikara Ride and Speed Boat charges are not included and are to be borne by the guest.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above will be cost extra.
- Any Train fare or Airfare
- Other transportation that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the monuments, Amusement parks & Boating charges would be extra.
- Any other charges like portage at the airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, wine, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any other services apart from those above mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
- Day1 Arrival Srinagar - Local Sight sightseeing
Distance and Time Taken : 50 Kms , 1Hrs drive approx
Night Stay/Place : Hotel – Srinagar
Arrival at Srinagar Airport. Meeting and assistance by our Representative. Transfer to Hotel. Relax and proceed for Local Sightseeing of Three Famous Mughal Gardens.
Chashmashahi: or ‘The Royal Spring’ is one of the three Mughal Gardens in Kashmir. It was built by Ali Mardan Khan in 1632 during the reign of Emperor Shah Jahan. The garden was built around a fresh water spring that flows right through its centre and is the cause of the garden being named so.
Nishat Bagh: also known as the garden of joy, is a terraced garden sprawled along the eastern side of the Dal Lake, with the towering Zabarwan hills as its backdrop. Build in 1634, designed by Asaf Khan, on the orders of Mughal Emperor Jahangir, as a token of love for his wife Nur Jahan.
Shalimar Bagh: is considered to be the finest Mughal-style hill garden and was made by the Mughal Emperor Jahangir in 1619 for his beloved wife, Nurjahan. The Shalimar Bagh was built as the summer residence of the Mughals. The water canals and fountains cover a major area of the garden and the gurgling sound of soothing water canals.
Dinner and overnight stay Hotel – Srinagar.
- Day2 Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar
Distance and Time Taken : 84 Kms , 2 – 3 Hrs drive approx
Night Stay/Place : Hotel – Srinagar
After breakfast proceed to Sonamarg. Around 84 kms from Kashmir’s capital city, this beautiful hill station is located in the Sindh Valley and is jotted with several colorful and flowery meadows, gorgeous streams and lofty mountain peaks.. Situated at an altitude of 2800 meters, Sonamarg (‘The meadow of gold’). Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier on additional cost, which is a major local attraction during the summer months. Sonamarg is the base of a major trek that passes along several mountain lakes – Vishansar, Kishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and
Gangabal. Sonamarg is also the take off station for the drive to Ladakh across the Zojila, a major pass in the Great Himalayan Range, through which the Srinagar-Leh Road passes.
Dinner and overnight stay Hotel – Srinagar.
- Day3 Srinagar - Gulmarg
Srinagar – Gulmarg
Distance and Time Taken : 56 Kms , 2 -3 Hrs drive approx
Night Stay/Place : Hotel – Gulmarg
After breakfast transfer from Srinagar to Gulmarg . Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination. The town is situated in the Pirpanjal range in the western Himalayas. Gulmarg literally means the meadow of flowers. Gulmarg is situated at an altitude of 2730 meters above sea level and has a gently sloping topography. Gulmarg attracts various tourists due to its natural beauty. Gulmarg offer world’s highest Cable Car (optional) that reach upto 14000 ft and other activities like trekking, Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Sledge Ride. Gulmarg can be visited throughout the year.
- Day4 Gulmarg - Pahalgam
Distance and Time Taken : 154 Kms , 3 -4 Hrs drive approx
Night Stay/Place : Hotel – Pahalgam
After breakfast transfer from Gulmarg to Pahalgam.Enroute visit Avantipur ruins, Cricket bat factory and view Pampore Saffron fields. Reach Pehalgam – Checkin at Hotel. Evening free to stroll around or enjoy activities with your travel companions. Stay Pehalgam
- Day 5 Pahalgam
Explore the beautiful surrounding of Pahalgam. Enjoy photography and Lidder riverside trek.In the south-east of Srinagar situated at an altitude of 2130 mts. above sea level. It is Kashmir’s most popular resort surrounded by high mountains , dense forests, high mountain altitude lakes , it also offers 9 hole golf course, pony trails, Angling,(rainbow & brown trout’s) horse riding, trekking (both hard & soft) & various places of interest in & around like Aru valley, Beetab valley and Chandanwari (by Local Taxi of your own).
Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
Enjoy get –together with your travel companions in the evening followed by dinner.
- Day 6 Pahalgam - Srinagar - Shikara Ride
Distance and Time Taken : 95 Kms , 2 – 3 Hrs drive approx
Night Stay/Place : Deluxe Houseboat – Srinagar
After breakfast enjoy Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam and then transfer to Srinagar.
On the way to Srinagar Stop at Awantipora ruines nestled between Srinagar and Pahalgam, located on the banks of the river Jhelum, is a small yet historically important town of Awantipura. This town is home to the famous Awantipura ruins, representing the once grand Awantipura temple.
Continue drive to srinagar if time permits also stop at Pampore (Saffron Fields).
Later on Shikara Ride on Dal Lake. Enjoy a soothing shikara ride No experience defines romanticism more than taking a shikara ride on the serene waters of the Dal Lake. Passing lotuses floating on the Dal Lake will surely add to the moment.
Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboat – Srinagar.
- Day 7 Srinagar - Airport (Departure)
Distance and Time Taken : 13 Kms , 30 Mints drive approx
After breakfast at Houseboat drive to Srinagar airport for onward destination with sweet Holidays memories.
End of Tour
3 Star Category or Similar Hotels at all Locations. Some of our regular picks are given below. Choice of Hotels depends on availability and may change accordingly.
- Hotel City Grace/ Hotel Abdullah Residency – Srinagar for 02 Nights
- Hotel Affarwat or Similar – Gulmarg for 01 Night
- Hotel Royalton/Hotel Pahalgam Resort (Deluxe Rooms) – Pahalgam
- Deluxe Houseboat – Srinagar for 01 Night
On this Tour, breakfast and dinner are included on all days as specified in the Whats Included section. The menu for Breakfast and Dinner is regular Indian Cuisine in veg and addition of a local specialty on select days. We also add a Non-veg Dish to the menu on one of the days depending on availability.
Though not prohibited, we would advise NO.
Once registered we will send you a detailed list of Things to Carry which includes minute details from Toiletries to essential Medicines.