Enchanting Kashmir with Vaishnodevi Darshan – Group Tour
8 Night 9 Days – Ex Srinagar
Visit : Srinagar – Gulmarg – Sonmarg – Pahalgam – Vaishnodevi
Tour Dates : 14 April 2019 & 2 May 2019 & 20 May 2019
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Snow & Ice
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Explore Kashmir – known as the paradise on Earth – the land of myriad seasons and hues of the landscape changing with the seasons. Travel with a group of like-minded funfilled explorers and make new friends in this splendid journey. The incredible beauty of nature, innate appeal, blissful ambiance and misty cool air of Kashmir satiate the inner soul of every traveler and persuade them to visit this land again and again. Starting from Jammu this tour will take you through a thrilling drive across the Valleys of Kashmir to the state’s summer capital Srinagar. With a stay on a floating Houseboat to the Gondola ride in Gulmarg, this 9-day Group Tour will give you a glimpse of every aspect of Kashmir – from floating vegetable farms to the Himalayan Glaciers – Explore Kashmir like never before.
A 9 Day Group tour specially crafted for Travelers of all age who wish to explore the beauty of Kashmir – the paradise on Earth. The Tour starts from Jammu with a drive along the Chenab to Srinagar extending to day trips to Gulmarg for the Gondola ride and Sonmarg to experience the Himalayan Glaciers. We leave Srinagar with an enthralling experience of staying on a floating old world charm Houseboat on the Dal Lake, visiting the magnificent Mughal Gardens and shopping out in the famous Lal chowk. As we drive towards Pahalgam experience the Apple orchards and saffron fields with a scenery never to be forgotten. With a two night stay in Pahalgam ,this tour will give a complete experience of rural Kashmir. Culminating at Katra with darshan of Shri Maa Vaishnodevi this tour ends with a perfect spiritual touch to take home with you lots of memories and divine blessings.
- Meet & greet upon arrival.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on plan as specified above on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person Sharing the room on mattress / cott.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner.
- Services of a Trip Leader will be as per the itinerary
- Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by NON AC COACH (For Maximum 15 + 02 SEATS (driver + guide) + 04 back seats Pax) as specified above (NOT AT DISPOSAL)
- Non local vehicles are not allowed to carry passengers within council limits at Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam and Katra. Guest can trek or hire a pony, local cab or jeep to visit Thajwas Glacier in Sonmarg, Gondola station at Gulmarg, and Aru Valley, Betab Valley in Pahalgam.
- At Katra guest will have to hire a cab to reach Helipad or Vaishnodevi starting point as outside vehicles are not allowed in Katra council limits.
- For Mata Vaishnodevi Temple Trek, Horse, Doli or Helicopter hiring charges are not included in the tour price and are to be borne by the Guest
- Guest also has to pay lunch and tea /coffee charges of the doliwalas, horseman and Panchayat Tax.
- Cable car/Gondola Ride, Shikara Ride and Speed Boat charges are not included and are to be borne by the guest.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above will be cost extra.
- Any Train fare or Airfare
- Other transportation that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the monuments, Amusement parks & Boating charges would be extra.
- Any other charges like portage at the airports and hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, wine, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any other services apart from those above mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
Arrive at Srinagar Airport and report to the vehicle for Transfer to your Hotel – Time for relaxation. Spend your evening in tranquility with a walk along the Dal Lake.
SRINAGAR – GULMARG- SRINAGAR (HOTEL)
After breakfast proceed for a fullday excursion to Gulmarg . Gulmarg is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination. The town is situated in the Pirpanjal range in the western Himalayas. Gulmarg literally means the meadow of flowers. Gulmarg is situated at an altitude of 2730 meters above sea level and has a gently sloping topography. Gulmarg attracts various tourists due to its natural beauty. Gulmarg offer world’s highest Cable Car (optional) that reach upto 14000 ft with 3 phases and other activities like trekking, Horse Riding, ATV Ride, Sledge Ride. Gulmarg can be visited throughout the year. Return back to Hotel by evening.
Dinner and overnight stay Hotel – Srinagar.
SRINAGAR – SONMARG - SRINAGAR (HOTEL)
After breakfast proceed to Sonamarg. Around 84 kms from Kashmir’s capital city, this beautiful hill station is located in the Sindh Valley and is jotted with several colorful and flowery meadows, gorgeous streams and lofty mountain peaks.. Situated at an altitude of 2800 meters, Sonamarg (‘The meadow of gold’). Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier on additional cost, which is a major local attraction during the summer months. Sonamarg is the base of a major trek that passes along several mountain lakes – Vishansar, Kishansar, Gadsar, Satsar and Gangabal.
Sonamarg is also the take off station for the drive to Ladakh across the Zojila, a major pass in the Great Himalayan Range, through which the Srinagar-Leh Road passes. Dinner and overnight stay Hotel – Srinagar.
After Breakfast checkout from Hotel and proceed to Visit Shankaracharya hill on its highest is the Shankaracharya Temple. Return and Checkin for an enchanting stay in a Houseboat. Enjoy Shikara ride in Dal Lake. Visit island of Char Chinar and view Nehru Park. Enjoy shopping in the evening.
After an early morning breakfast checkout fromHouseboat and start your day with Visit to Chashmeshahi Gardens and then proceed to Pahalgam. Enroute visit Avantipur ruins, Cricket bat factory and view Pampore Saffron fields. Reach Pehalgam – Checkin at Hotel. Evening free to stroll around or enjoy activities with your travel companions. Stay Pehalgam
Explore the beautiful surrounding of Pahalgam with options to vist Betab Valley, Chandanwari or go Paraglidikng at Arum. You also have an option to go for Riverrafting in the mighty Lidder. Evening visit the local Pahalgam market. Enjoy get –together with your travel companions in the evening followed by dinner.
Leave for Katra –Enjoy mesmerizing veiws of Kashmir Valley and experience the rural landscapes of the Valley. Reach Katra by evening. Time for Relaxation.
KATRA – VAISHNODEVI –KATRA
Early morning trek 14 +14 kms to Mata Vaishnodevi Temple (Guest can start on their own timings and/or according to their helicopter/ride bookings – Preferred timing for trek is to start after midnight or before sunrise to avoid rush). Return and Rest–Evening free to shop in Katra Market
Dinner and Stay at Katra Hotel
KATRA – JAMMU
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world…. Proceed on time to board your Train or Flight with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.
Board Train / Flight for return journey – drop at JammuStation or Jammu Airport. Tour concludes
3 Star Category or Similar Hotels at all Locations. Some of our regular picks are given below. Choice of Hotels depends on availability and may change accordingly.
Srinagar – Hotel Burj, Hotel Akbar Inn, Cottage – J H Bazaz, Hotel Grand Habib, Hotel Lankar Resorts or Similar Category
Srinagar – Mughal Group of Houseboats or Similar
Pahalgam – Hamdard Resort, Hotel Tourist Place, Hotel Bombay Palace, Alpine Inn or Similar Category
Katra – Jagdish Residency, Hotel Devi Mahal, Hotel Kanta International, Ginger Hotels or Similar Category
On this Tour, breakfast and dinner are included on all days as specified in the Whats Included section. The menu for Breakfast and Dinner is regular Indian Cuisine in veg and addition of a local specialty on select days. We also add a Non-veg Dish to the menu on one of the days depending on availability.
Though not prohibited, we would advise NO.
Once registered we will send you a detailed list of Things to Carry which includes minute details from Toiletries to essential Medicines.