6N – 7D Nepalfrom
Nepal is a landlocked country in South Asia located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. Kathmandu is the nation’s capital and largest city. Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, was born in southern Nepal. Parts of northern Nepal were intertwined with the culture of Tibet. Nepal has eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth.The national cuisine of Nepal is Dhindo and Gundruk.The staple Nepali meal is dal bhat.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Snow & Ice
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
No Of Days: 7 Days / 6Nights Visiting Months: Starts April and can visit till Mid October
Customization and Group Booking
This Tour can be customized to suit your Travel need and requirements. If youre a Group of more than 6 Travellers – we can offer you a Discounted price.
- Welcome in arrival with soft drink.
- Airport returns transport with a/c private Scorpio
- 02 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan
- 02 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Pokhara with BB plan
- 02 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Chitwan with AP plan
- 02 night 3 day activities program with AP Plan in Chitwan
- 06 Breakfast/02 Lunch Veg with non veg
- Kathmandu Full day Sightseeing
- Pokhara Half day sightseeing
- Elephant safari
- KTM/ PKR/CHT/KTM by a/c private Scorpio
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water and cost for other activities such as rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen contingencies such as landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any form of Insurance.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion
ARRIVAL AT kATHMANDU AIRPORT
Arrival at Int’l/Dom Airport, welcome with soft drinks Nepali represents ancient Nepali culture, transfers to hotel, refresh and briefing about the evening plan, walking Thamel for enjoyment by self &Night stay.
KATHMANDU- POKHARA (200Km. 5-6 HOURS & MANAKAMNA DARSHAN 2 HOUR)
After breakfast 07:30 am and check out from the Hotel and proceed on a scenic drive to Pokhara. Enroute enjoy cable car ride to Manakamana Temple & 2 hours Darshan temple & continue drive 3 Hours to Pokhara. Evening arrive Pokhara and check-in the Hotel Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Wake up early to watch the gorgeous peaks during sunrise & the marvelous view from Hotel, a charming city & After breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour of Pokhara including Dave’s fall, Gupteswore Cave, Bindhabasini temple, Seti River , Pokhara Museum and enjoy boating on Fewa lake . Rest of the day free at leisure/ personal activities. Overnight at Hotel.
: POKHARA / CHITWAN(155 KM. 4-5 HOURS)
After breakfast 07:30 am departure for Chitwan – one of the well-known national parks of Nepal. Arriving Chitwan 12:00 PM check-in at respective hotel & go for the evening cultural program. Overnight stay.
CHITWAN FULL DAY ACTIVITIES
Chitwan national Park is widely acknowledged as one of the best national parks in Asia, it lies in the Terai region of southern Nepal. During your stay in Chitwan National Park you will get chance to experience an amazing wildlife. Canoe Trip: You can enjoy having canoe trip either in the Rapti River or in the BudhiRapti River which are border of the National Park also. You can see two types of crocodiles, the Gharial and Mugger basking on the river bank. You can do elephant safari, birds watching, Jungle walk, elephant bathing, and crocodile walk.
CHITWAN-KATHMANDU (165 KM. 5-6 HOURS)
Early morning Bed tea after 06:00 am Elephant Ride 2 Hour & Back to hotel after 09:30 Breakfast to drive Kathmandu and check-in at the Hotel, & Same days sightseeing Boudhanath Stupa (Temple of Buddhist), Budhanilkantha ( Jal Narayan) Soyambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) from there we can view Kathmandu valley), Durbar Square(Historical Temple and living god house ) drop Hotel Before 17:00 pm & overnight stay.
After breakfast, Kathmandu valley which includes, Pashupatinath Darshan (Hindus Temple), departs to Tribhuvan International Airport for your flight home. It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
Choose from the different Accommodation options to suit your budget. This tour offers Hotel and Houseboat accommodation for you to choose from. We have categorized our Hotel in four distinct categories to help you decide the that best suits your needs and budget.
Hotels on this Tour
Tour pricing mentioned above includes Economy Accommodation as the base package. Select your choice of Hotel Category from ADD-ONs after adding the Tour to your Shopping Cart
|City||Meal Plan||Deluxe Hotels||Nights|
|Pokhara||CP||HOTEL CITY PARK/SIMILAR||02|
|Chitwan||AP||HOTEL NATURE HERITAGE /SIMILAR||02|
On this Tour, breakfast and dinner are included on all days as specified in the Whats Included section. The menu for Breakfast and Dinner is regular Indian Cuisine in veg and addition of a local specialty on select days. We also add a Non-veg Dish to the menu on one of the days depending on availability.
Though not prohibited, we would advise NO.
Once registered we will send you a detailed list of Things to Carry which includes minute details from Toiletries to essential Medicines.
The vehicle used on Tour depends on the number of Persons traveling together and also on availability. Generally we use Tata Indigo, Honda Amaze or Swift Desire for groups of 4 persons traveling together. For bigger groups, Scorpio/ Innova/Traveller are used according to the seating capacity.
High Season (Mar–May, Sep–Nov)
- The weather is ideal in spring and autumn. Book flights well in advance; accommodation options can fill up.
- Himalayan views are best in October, while rhododendron blooms peak in March and April.
Shoulder Season (Dec–Feb)
- Bhutan has seasonal tariffs so there’ll be fewer tourists and good savings to be made by traveling outside the high season.
- The weather is still pleasant, though it can be cold in December and January.
Low Season (Jun–Aug)
- Monsoon rains and leeches put an end to most treks, although high-altitude flowers are at their peak.
Bhutan has a fairly formal dress code for both Bhutanese and visitors. A shirt with a collar, preferably long sleeves, and long trousers are required to enter a temple or monastery. For women. a skirt or trousers are fine. One set of slightly smart clothes is good for hotel dinners and during festivals when everyone wears their finest threads. Remember to dress in layers as temperatures vary a lot during the day, especially in spring and autumn. A swimming costume is useful for hot-stone baths and hot springs. A compact umbrella or rain jacket is useful any time of the year. Bring slip-on shoes, as you’ll need to take them off at every temple or monastery.
Children aged under five are exempt from Tour charges and five-to-12-year-olds get a 50% discount, so it needn’t break the bank if you bring kids along. Kids may become bored with long, monotonous drives, limited availability of TV and the internet, and little other entertainment available. On the other hand, they will be immediately accepted by local kids and their families, and they could make many new friends.